Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Unofficial 1st Post

This is my first post. I basically just made this on the fly. I need to fill some free time I have while I'm saving money and paying bills and shit from my 9-5. Because of my current situation, i watch a lot of sports. Sports talk shows, sports radio at work, and then even when i come home I watch sports talk radio shows on TV. Yea, I have a bit of free time. I hate ESPN. I rarely watch it anymore. Only for games and PTI. And a lot of the games i skip anyway because I hate the announcers. I love Jalen Rose & Reggie Miller though. Although, I think Reggie is technically with ABC, but they own ESPN. So its all the same. I'm a big fan of Scott Van Pelt, Dan Patrick, Chris Mannix, Mike Wilbon and others. I know, 2 of those guys work at ESPN. But I've been a fan of Pelt since the golf channel. And Wilbon makes me laugh. I'm not going to voice my allegiances in my first post. I am going to attempt to be as unbiased as humanly possible. Well, this is funny, my best friend, Rob just called me and asked to get a couple beers and karaoke at mojo 13. Last time we went there, I did 99 problems by Jay-Z. Biggie this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment